Saturday, August 23, 2008

Him?

Well, it looks like Joe Biden is who I'll be supporting for the office of vice-president come November. I'll admit that he wasn't on the list of people I was secretly hoping Obama would choose, but I still love Obama - so. I'd like to thank Ann, my favorite Feministing blogger, for doing such a thorough introduction to Biden and his record.

Now, though, I'm hoping someone will help me see what Obama sees in him. If I remember correctly, some of our readers and contributors were mentioning Biden as a favorite early this year. So... tell me why I should love him.

UPDATE: Over at Feminocracy, Earlgreyrooibos has posted a great break-down of how Biden has voted on important issues. Another good resource is the site On The Issues, where you can read more about the voting history of all the candidates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meh. That best I can come up with is that he's not as polarizing [as Hilary] and therefore won't detract from the Obama train to Victory. No one is perfect and he is at least a solid 'sure, whatever'.

habladora said...

A little underwhelming, but I'll probably warm up to it once I see it n the tee shirts.